Each daily chapter page has:
- a brief introduction to the chapter
- the text of the World English Bible British Edition for the daily chapter
- questions which are answered by a verse in the chapter
- summary points for the chapter
- a link to a relevant Bible theme or more relevant information
The first 7 weeks (49 chapters) have:
- a link to a "Your notes" pdf document to enable you look at the chapter for yourself before looking at the site information
- a link to a "Suggested notes" pdf document to enable you to compare your notes with suggested notes.
Weeks 8 to 24 have early versions of "Your notes" documents.
The Getting Started page outlines the four ways you can follow the course.
You may download the daily information from the Daily chapters PDF page.
The "Your notes" and "suggested notes" documents for the first 49 chapters can download them from the Daily notes PDF page. Documents for further weeks will be added soon.
You may also choose which chapter to look at, or look at a particular theme.
Mp3 audio files of the daily chapters for the first 9 weeks are currently available. Files for further weeks will be added soon.
The content for the chapters has been reviewed and more information added. Let us know if you see any errors.