Daniel is given more information about the future of Israel.
1. What is Daniel told will happen to his people at that time?
v 1 “At that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who stands for the children of your people; and there will be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time. At that time your people will be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book.
2. What is Daniel told will happen to many who sleep in the dust of the earth?
v 2 Many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. What is Daniel told about the time of the end?
v 4 ... Many will run back and forth, and knowledge will be increased.”
- v 1 to 4 Deliverance from a time of trouble is promised for the people of Israel. Many will be raised from the dead
- v 5 to 13 Daniel is then given information about times and events before the time of the end. He fails to understand the detail but is assured that he will eventually rise to stand in his inheritance